See how much you can save with our
Solar Battery System Installations
Energy storage is critical for putting control of power into your own hands. Residential battery storage is one of the key new features you can add to your home, saving money and reaping in a heap of other rewards at the same time. The option to buy home energy storage has been around for many years, however prices of deep cycle batteries and other mechanisms have been considered quite high. Not only has cost been a factor but the equipment and technology required a degree of knowledge to operate and maintain. This has meant residential energy storage has been largely confined to off-grid applications and storage enthusiasts, up until now.
The rapid decrease in prices and evolution of lithium-ion batteries and accompanying technology is changing all that, making it more accessible to households and businesses across Australia. The new generation of solar energy storage is cheaper, more cost-effective, modernised and even more attractive to look at.
- Significantly reduce your energy bills
- Contribute towards a carbon-neutral world in the future
- Increase your property’s value
- Reduce carbon footprint. A recent study suggested for each kWh of electricity generated from conventional sources creates approximately 1kg of CO2. Therefore, a 10kW system generating 16,000kWh per year would save 16 tonnes of CO2! — With a 10 kW PV system and 12 kWh of storage, emissions are reduced by 60%
- Move towards an off-grid lifestyle and be in control of your own power
- Low maintenance system
- Full power consumption monitoring allows you to be in total control of your energy
- Remote access means we can also be alerted of any faults in your system
How it works
Solar panels can only generate energy when the sun’s out, which can be inconvenient on an overcast day or at night. To access your renewable energy at any time, our batteries can store energy that’s generated from your panels so you can use it when you need it.
- We start the process with a customised in-home consultation, where we work with the homeowner to understand their needs and motivations to tailor a solution to suit their lifestyle.
- We offer no-deposit, no-interest payment options for interested clients -this allows you to use the money you would normally pay to your power company to pay for the system (no out-of-pocket expense)!
- We utilise products from industry leading manufacturers – and within 5-6 weeks your system will be installed by one of our chosen installation partners, complete with battery certification.
- We provide an end-to-end service ensuring customers need not do anything besides open the door for our team on arrival.
Maintenance & Repairs
Taking care of your batteries is key to ensuring they last longer and provide as much value as possible. That’s why we provide a range of servicing options to ensure your batteries are operating efficiently and safely, so you can have confidence being in control of your own power.
Precision Solar & Battery isn’t a one-and-done service, we pride ourselves on our follow up procedures and our commitment to seeing your home maximise the system, reducing your electricity bills even further. Our installation team have a broad knowledge with decades of experience. All you need to do is give us a ring, and we can sort out any issues for you.
For maintenance & repairs please text 0488 876 169 and we will promptly get back to you.